ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:16:09 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Please continue to pray for Donna Bell and her family, and for Kim
and Donald, the parents of Iris Engelmann who went to be with Jesus
on Monday morning.

Donna and her family went to be with Kim and Donald and the funeral
is this weekend, I think she said on Saturday.

Please pray for comfort and peace and much love for the entire family.

I will report more when I hear from Donna, probably on Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks so much for praying.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson