ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:48:33 -0600
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi Paulette, and Phil,

Thanks for this update.

I will continue to pray that Paulette gets a great place to live that
is in a super good location, and with lots of places to shop, if she
wants them. Also, I am praying that she is surrounded by loving
Christians who will want to include her in their lives and their
Church. I'm also praying for lots of sunshine. None of us get enough Vitamin D.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson