ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 22:45:51 -0700
Praying, April, and sending cyber hugs.

Peggy

http://kernsac.livejournal.com

http://facebook.com/kernsac
----- Original Message -----
From: "April Stahl" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 10:06 PM
Subject: Update

Please join me in praying that I can remain in good spirits andGod's spirit.
I have carsino sarcoma, an aggressive cancer that is two types of
malignancies growing together.  I had a tgotal historectomy, my appendix,
and one third of my collon removfed.  The doctor says the prognosis is poor,
but God is mighty.  Again, please pray for and with me.   David needs your
prayers also.

Coming to you from the little pink netbook,

April Stahl

database 4375 (20090827) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4375 (20090827) __________