From:
Roni Piterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roni Piterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 08:49:23 -0700

$19.99 FLAT RATE SHIPPING

Regardless of the size of your order

You asked us to help you out with the cost of shipping our gluten and
casein-free frozen entrees, sides, baked goods and sauces.

We heard your cry and are pleased to announce our September Back-To-School
Promotion.

For the entire month of September,
<http://www.emgtrack.com/ltrack.php?memid=451&campid=28040&msgid=22783&conti
d=5853656&linktype=link&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gfMeals.com> gfMeals.com
shipping fees will drop to a flat $19.99, regardless of the size of your
order.

Now is the time to stock up! If you haven't tried our food because of the
shipping cost, then now is your chance to experience the true convenience of
gfMeals.

Until now our shipping fees have started at $20.95 and have gone up
proportional to the size of your order. During September there are no limits
on order size.

The larger your order, the more you save.

**This promotion applies to the lower 48 states and for ground shipping
only.

We Make Gluten-Free Living Easy!

START SHOPPING AT gfMeals TODAY...

*	Via Website: Place your order at <http://www.gfMeals.com
<http://www.gfmeals.com/> >.
*	Via Phone: Call gfMeals at 888-700-5610 and place your order over
the phone.
*	Stop In And Shop: 20929 Ventura Blvd., #22, Woodland Hills, CA
91364 (Hwy 101, De Soto Ave. exit)

QUESTIONS? Call us at 888-700-5610 or email us at <[log in to unmask]
<http://www.emgtrack.com/ltrack.php?memid=451&campid=28040&msgid=22783&conti
d=5853656&linktype=link&link=mailto%3Ainfo%40gfMeals.com> >.