ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2012 05:28:40 -0500
My 82-year-old mother is being helped by a very caring greek
neighbor. The neighbor has trouble with the written word, however.

I am in search of a  Modern Greek (not Biblical Greek but the
language spoken in Greece today).

Does anyone know of a source for a free audio New Testament in Modern
Greek. I have searched online extensively but have not found
anything. Any help would be much appreciated as at present we do not
have the funds to purchase an audio Bible. Even "Faith comes by
Hearing" does not seem to have a Modern Greek NT even though I
thought they did.

any help is much appreciated.

Thanks bunches and God Bless,

Doris