Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 17:20:28 -0500

Hi All~~

I was adopted as a baby and have just recently learned that my biological
father was of Jewish lineage - Ashkenazi, I believe. Does anyone know if
being Jewish increases one's chances of having celiac disease or gluten
sensitivity? I've researched the diseases most common among the Jewish
population and CD is not one that's listed. However, since celiac is a
relatively new disease to come under close scrutiny, there may not be much
research information available. I'm more inclined to take this question to
the listserv as this group always seems ahead of the curve on what's what
with CD.

Thanks a bunch for any information anyone is able and/or willing to share.

Cheers~~Ayn in Kansas

--
*
We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace...* Millen