Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 2010 23:02:07 -0500

                     HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

When you take a vacation - be it a cruises, destination resort,
tour, all-inclusive - whatever your choice - do you get tired
of having to negotiate each and every meal. Often settling for
bland, boring food instead of the great food you family and
friends are eating. And then you feel a little embarrassed by
having to be the center of attention with all of your questions.

Well instead of feeling like you are standing out like a SORE
THUMB and still not getting what you'd really like - join us on
one of our Gluten-free Getaways and feel like you are ROYALTY.

Call us at 410-939-3218 and let's talk about it.

             CURRENTLY OFFERED GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS

*   CLUB MED CANCUN - LAST CALL
    February 6 - 13, 2010

*   TULIPS & the ROMANTIC RHINE RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR
    April 21 - 30, 2010

*   ALASKA CRUISE & VANCOUVER, CANADA TOUR
    May 17 - 26, 2010

*   ISRAEL TOUR
    June 23 - July 3, 2010

*   AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED ! ! !

* * *  Due to a great number of requests from our members and
non-members, as well, we are in the process of making the final
arrangements for a:

SAFARI in KENYA / MASS MIGRATION - About July, 22, 2010.
This will be our fourth African Safari.

If we are successful in making these arrangements our MEMBERS
as of that time will be given first option to join us on this
very limited participation Gluten-free Getaway.

Just another reason to join Bob & Ruth's today!

To join our Club send us a check for the Annual Membership in
the amount of $40 to:

Bob & Ruth's     205 Donerail Ct     Havre de Grace, MD  21078

We're excited about our line-up of Gluten-free Getaway for 2010
and are working on more - SO COME ON ALONG!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!