From:
Alexandra Penz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexandra Penz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 09:42:30 -0700

Celiac Specialties now sells Hi-maize Resistant Starch
by National Starch (Re-packaged in our gluten & nut free facility).
Visit here for more information regarding Celiac Specialties
& Hi-maize.

We have extended Saturday hours next
Saturday August 8 (10am-4pm) in Novi, MI for our Grand Opening!
View our Grand Opening Flyer Here for more
details   (you can also get to the flyer
from celiacspecialties.com)
Grand Opening Events will be taking place Friday
and Saturday August 7-8.  Our Chesterfield, MI will be closed these days.

Stop in for our summer favorites:
Angel Food Cake,Hamburger Buns, Hot Dog Buns, cheesecakes and more!
View our store site at www.celiacspecialties.com!

If you can't stop in you can always order online at www.celiacspecialtiesshop.com (Free shipping for orders of $50 or more-see website for details).

Follow Celiac Specialties on Facebook & Twitter
for more frequent updates on store offers and samplings!
Twitter: CeliacSpecialts
Facebook: Celiac Specialties Gluten Free Bakery

Have a great week!

Alexandra

Celiac Specialties Gluten Free Foods
39799 Grand River