Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 17:55:50 -0400
Sender:
From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>

Set your DVRs for Rachael Ray Wed June 2, 2010 and watch for the “Snack of
the Day”. Watch her bubble over about our products.
In addition we were just honored by the NASFT (National Association for the
Specialty Food Trade) otherwise known as the Fancy Food Association.
Kitchen Table Bakers’ Rosemary Parmesan Crisps
Outstanding Cracker
sofi Silver Finalist 2010
The sofi Awards recognize excellence in specialty foods and honor the best
of the best in specialty foods and beverages. A sofi is a highly regarded
industry achievement within the industry – and is like winning an Oscar!
“The Crisp Made Entirely of Cheese” indeed uses 100 percent Parmesan cheese
and nothing else as the base. As well as being wheat-, gluten-, sugar-, and
trans fat-free, the crisp is rich in protein and calcium. Perfect for dips,
salads, to use as a base for a canapé, or simply with a glass of wine. A
review from Celiac Food Reviews stated, “Kitchen Table Bakers have created a
masterpiece...It’s a bit of decadence in an otherwise beige world.” Other
crisp flavors include Aged Parmesan, Sesame, Italian Herb, Garlic,
Everything, Flax Seed and Jalapeno.
In 2009 Kitchen Table Bakers was awarded the Gold Sophi Award for the
Category Best Diet and Lifestyle Product.
Don’t forget, you can always buy our Parmesan Crisps directly from our web
site  www.kitchentablebakers.com  or  www.kitchentablebakers.com/BuyNow.php

From our kitchen table to yours,
Barry Novick
The Kitchen Table Bakers