From:
Carol Feehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 17:26:47 -0700
>>Are there any ex-Microbiotic people out there that can
>>explain why chicken is eliminated on that diet?

<snip, snip>

>        Another thing about eating chicken that's pointed out by the
>macrobiotic folks (and it's hard to argue with them about this one) is the
>fact that the U.S. meat and poultry supply is just loaded with hormones and
>antibiotics.

I've seen a couple undocumented macrob claims that chicken is tied to
hypoglycemia. This seems pretty wacked to me, but I thought I'd ask.
When I was a low-fat chick, I never thought I'd be eating 4-egg omelets
again either, so who knows, eh?

carol feehan          [log in to unmask]
Save the whales.  Collect the whole set.