From:
Neil Timms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:37:25 +0800
Well I know that Chocolate is not Paleo but I use 100% Francois Pralus
chocolate to feed my addiction:-)

http://www.chocolats-pralus.com/en/madagascar-100-bar.html - seems the
website is somewhat contradictory as to what is in the bar but labels
do not include sugar in the ingredients. Claims to contain 30% ish
saturated fat.

I find it less bitter than a 99% Lidnt offering.

So to every rule there are exceptions: I and my significant other both
prefer the 100% stuff and can't bear the thought of eating anything
less than 85%.

Desert tip: One square of as high a % of dark chocolate than we can
get, a berry dabbed in coconut oil and placed on the chocolate. Put in
the refrigerator until the coconut oil solidifies and glues the berry
onto the chocolate. It just stops the berry falling off the chocolate
when eaten cool. Enjoy!

Cheers

Neil

--