From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2010 09:48:00 -0500
Michael,
I wonder if you might have a bit of RF floating around that is
confusing the issue and perhaps giving you false meter readings?
Since it is band specific it might be the case.
Maybe a slightly different length of coax between the rig and linear
would change things; perhaps a little different grounding.  It's all
a big experiment!!
Pat, K9JAU
p s  Thanks for the info on the Yaesu.  Good knowledge to have.At