From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:17:12 -0600
Well if it works, that's what counts.  I have always had to associate .brf
files with a program so I could actually save them as .brf files.  I am
curious, if you look in file types under file and folder options, if the
.brf files are listed, and if they are associated with a program.  Something
you installed along the way might have done it automatically, or if not,
then I know the answer is maybe.  This is usually the answer to any windows
question.