VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ana Garza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ana Garza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2010 18:55:40 -0700
I think Jennie was responding to my post about Jaws and OnMouseOver,
pointing me to the FS Surf's Up tutorials for using Jaws with a web browser.

the instructions on the Surfs Up page have worked for me with previous
versions of Jaws, but not with the last couple. they aren't working on my
word Press blog.

I'm wondering if other people are able to activate OnMouseOvers all of the
time, most of the time, some of the time, none of the time.

If this works for most people, then I'm wondering if there's a setting
somewhere I need to change.

I'm also wondering if programmers have different ways of producing certain
elements. I notice, for example, that I can usually jump to check boxes by
typing the letter _X with Jaws. On some pages, however, I can tab to the
check boxes and check and uncheck them without any problem, but pressing the
letter _X doesn't move focus to them.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]