VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Jody W. Ianuzzi" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jody W. Ianuzzi
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:18:03 -0500
From: "Thomas Ianuzzi" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>; <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 3:14 PM
Subject: FW: Free Download Available Now - Introducing the Nuance PDF Reader

Thomas Ianuzzi, CPP, CISSP, CFE, CCE

President

Information Security Consultants, Inc.

Get ready to rethink your choice of free PDF Reader. Nuance PDF Reader
enables you do much more than just view PDF files. You can convert PDF files
to WordR, ExcelR, and RTF via a free, hosted web service. Use annotation
tools to highlight, cross-out, and underline text for more effective
collaboration. Even fill out and save PDF forms. Nuance PDF Reader takes up
less disk space, is more secure than AdobeR ReaderR, and works with
virtually any PDF file. Best of all, it's absolutely free, proving that you
really can get a whole lot of something for nothing. Download it now...

  <http://marketing.scansoft.com/2010/Reader/spacer.gif>

  <http://marketing.scansoft.com/2010/Reader/spacer.gif>

<http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/3640607:3800282335:m:1:380896667:4CA59DC7842139
27286BBA9F5C2F6141> DOWNLOAD NOW

  <http://marketing.scansoft.com/2010/Reader/spacer.gif>

Fill and save PDF forms hassle-free - No other free PDF file viewer enables
you to fill and save PDF forms without support from a premium product.
Nuance PDF Reader is perfect for all kinds of applications and forms,
including childcare reimbursement forms, quarterly tax forms, expense
reports, and more.

  <http://marketing.scansoft.com/2010/Reader/feature_1.jpg>

  <http://marketing.scansoft.com/2010/Reader/feature_2.jpg>

Convert PDF files to Word, Excel, or RTF - With Nuance PDF Reader, you get
the most accurate online PDF conversion available - without having to
install extra software. No more copying and pasting or retyping PDF
documents into Word or Excel. Just use our free hosted web service to
convert PDF to Word or convert PDF to Excel. It's never been easier to
upload, convert, and start using information previously trapped in a PDF.

Annotate PDFs - PDF files are great for sharing information, but without the
right tools, they're not so great for collaboration. Nuance PDF Reader
provides annotation tools that let you highlight, cross-out, and underline
text for real collaboration. So whether you need to call something out, or
strike something out, Nuance PDF Reader has you covered.

  <http://marketing.scansoft.com/2010/Reader/feature_3.jpg>

  <http://marketing.scansoft.com/2010/Reader/feature_4.jpg>

Use less disk space - At 335 MB, Adobe Reader takes up some serious disk
space. It makes you wonder what else Adobe is installing on your computer.
Fully installed, Nuance PDF Reader uses just 42 MB - that's 8X smaller than
Adobe Reader - and you get extra features. Talk about getting more for less.

Be safe, not sorry - Did you know that you put your computer at risk every
time you open a PDF file? That's because hackers can use JavaScript in PDF
documents to gain control of your computer and your personal information.
Unlike Adobe Reader, Nuance PDF Reader installs with JavaScript turned off
by default. So you gain peace of mind knowing that your valuable data is
protected. If needed, JavaScript can be turned on easily during the
installation process.

  <http://marketing.scansoft.com/2010/Reader/feature_5.jpg>

  <http://marketing.scansoft.com/2010/Reader/feature_6.jpg>

Enjoy 100% compatibility with AdobeR AcrobatR - With support for all PDF
standards up to the current version (1.7), Nuance PDF Reader is 100%
compatible with Adobe Acrobat. So you can be confident that it will work
with virtually any PDF file. What else would you expect from the company
that brings you the best-selling line of PDF Converter products?

Work with PDF portfolios - In addition to supporting the full set of PDF
standards, Nuance PDF Reader supports PDF portfolios - collections of
various file types assembled into a PDF. You can access each file
independently of others in the portfolio and open them using the native
authoring software.

  <http://marketing.scansoft.com/2010/Reader/feature_7.jpg>

When designing Nuance PDF Reader, we consulted the experts. We engaged the
best and the brightest to bring you the most powerful, feature-rich free PDF
Reader we could build. So who is the brain trust behind this groundbreaking
new product? It's you and other customers like you. We heard you loud and
clear and most importantly, we've delivered. This is YOUR free PDF Reader
and it's nothing short of astounding. So what are you waiting for? Download
<http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/3640607:3800282335:m:1:380896667:4CA59DC7842139
27286BBA9F5C2F6141>  it free, now!

  <http://marketing.scansoft.com/2010/Reader/spacer.gif>

<http://dr.bluehornet.com/ct/3640607:3800282335:m:1:380896667:4CA59DC7842139
27286BBA9F5C2F6141> DOWNLOAD NOW

  <http://marketing.scansoft.com/2010/Reader/spacer.gif>

  <http://marketing.scansoft.com/2010/Reader/reader_slices_24.jpg>

This message was intended for: [log in to unmask]
For more information on why you're receiving this email, click
<http://dr.bluehornet.com/subscribe/source.htm?c=bhZE5Xqx1EuGo&email=tianuzz
[log in to unmask]&cid=bbc19daf0e89ddd88adc54fff7d1a0>  here.
Update
<http://dr.bluehornet.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=wkskez&action=update
&[log in to unmask]&_mh=3e2f45e164f7d1dfaa21efdc3780263
7>  your preferences | Unsubscribe
<http://dr.bluehornet.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=wkskez&action=update
&[log in to unmask]&_mh=3e2f45e164f7d1dfaa21efdc3780263
7>

Nuance Communications
1 Wayside Road
Burlington, MA 01803