From:
Ben Liberman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:40:33 -0500
Hi Kristina,

Because of the wide range of intractable problems that you have
described, I would like to suggest a change from ZC to a more
comprehensive plan.  There is an excellent book, that encompasses low
carb among other things, that I believe you might find interesting.
It is my current favorite and I am giving it to family and friends
who express any interest in improving their health.

"Perfect Health Diet: Four Steps to Renewed Health, Youthful
Vitality, and Long Life"
by Paul Jaminet, Ph.D. and Shou-Ching Jaminet, Ph.D.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0982720904/

Here is a recent interview with Paul Jaminet on Jimmy Moore's
podcast, Mar 7, 2011.
http://www.thelivinlowcarbshow.com/shownotes/3813/paul-jaminet-offers-perfect-health-episode-453/

The customer reviews at Amazon are quite telling.

Here is a quote from the Amazon product description - "The Perfect
Health Diet is more than a diet. It's a program for perfect health.
The result of 5 years of research, the Perfect Health Diet enabled
scientists Paul and Shou-Ching Jaminet to cure their own chronic
diseases. With more than 600 citations to the scientific literature,
Perfect Health Diet explains simply and clearly how to optimize your
diet for a lifetime of great health. "I've read hundreds of books on
nutrition and health in my life, and Perfect Health Diet is at the
top of the list." - Chris Kresser, integrative medicine practitioner
and blogger at The Healthy Skeptic "