From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2011 15:11:54 -0500
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marilyn Harris
> Hi Kristina;
>
> Just a quick question - do you do any type of physical activity and
> does it help in any way?
>
> Marilyn

Hi Marilyn,

I rarely have the energy to work out but when I do it's usually body weight
exercises like squats, lunges, push-ups, etc., going for a walk, mowing the
yard (takes a good two hours and it's hot and humid here - I need two beta
blockers for this and my heart rate still goes up to 170). Right now I work
out maybe once a week, sometimes twice a week. The rest of the time I feel
too fatigued. I don't find that it helps or makes things worse either way.

Kristina