Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2011 09:27:48 -0400
On 08/05/2011 07:51 AM, Kristina Carlton wrote:

  I was hungry every
> single day during my 21-day fast last year at the clinic in Germany
> which is not normal either. Any time I fasted before then my hunger
> would always go away after 2 to 4 days. This is why fasting at home
> has become so hard for me. Having cravings while fasting is one
> thing, being hungry all day every day makes it more challenging - at
> least for me.

Your body cannot be lying to you. If you eat and are still hungry you
did not get what you need.

Raw fat meat should be enough, theoretically, but I sometimes get
craving for ice cream or a small can of wild pacific salmon drowned in
fresh lemon juice, depending on time of day.
I never deny myself.

(BTW I neutralize dome of the poisonous effect of the sweet (and dairy?)
by adding a teaspoon of potassium gluconate powder with the first spoons
of ice cream.
The canned fish seems digestible since I began supplementing with
Magnascent iodine.)

The fish/lemon juice/ice cream indicate a calcium deficiency. My guess,
if anyone knows better please advise.

> Fat is supposed to be satiating but it's not to me.

What are you using for fat?

  At around 4,000 calories I was still hungry but
> I was in pain because my abdomen was so distended. It's distended
> every day and uncomfortably so, but with that many calories, or
> rather with that much food, there was physical pain.
> Also, at the clinic last year after 5 days of fasting on broth and
> water and daily colonics, my abdomen went from 6 months pregnant
> looking to flat overnight. That day I had nothing but tea and water
> and it stayed flat. The next day I tried a cup of clear vegetable
> broth and within an hour I was back to looking pregnant.

Food intolerance or allergy. I feel bloated when I eat the wrong things.

  It's a lot of
> gas built up and not going anywhere so it feels like pressure from
> the inside and it's very unpleasant.

AFAIK the only physician who ever did a scientific investigation of the
cause of gas found it to be caused by incomplete digestion of carbohydrates.
  Analyzed to be hydrogen.

I've known a woman who had been trained not to fart. She was as bloated
as you say, looked pregnant all the time.
A very low carb diet worked for that, but she could not stay on it, and
eventually managed to break her childhood training.
She's still low carb, though, with cheats.

Looks like you'll have to do more experimenting with food, and please
keep in mind the very common deficiencies, such as iodine, magnesium,
potassium; and calcium for us.
I've recently discovered that for me, iodine (on skin!) is essential for
proper digestion; Tennant writes for everyone who does not eat lots of
seaweed. This might be the root of your problem.

William