From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 20:23:13 -0700
It is interesting that the only Pleistocene Megafauna that survived the Pleistoce Extinction event  (whick ended with the rise in sea level 12,500 years ago) in anything like Pleistocene numbers, were the ones we bred (took two by two in ancient Hebrew) for food.

Perhaps Noah's Arc was more like the Arc of the Covenent, but this time an agreement between animals and people.  We eat you, we care for you - we both survive.

Did I mention that Paul Shepard was also a falconer.....Praise Horus!

Ray Audette