Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2011 06:49:19 -0400
On 06/27/2011 06:20 AM, Dr Ben Balzer wrote:

> There are certainly a handful of significant diseases which are
> fully genetic, and not the target of my criticism, and the people
> affected by them have my totally respect and compassion. However the
> majority of long term medical illnesses have more to do with diet and
> exercise, and I have tried to simplify my views.

Might have been better to replace exercise with "immune system", since I
have been able to put my so-called incurable terminal disease into
remission without it.
I tried exercise. It triggered the heart arrhythmia that was supposed to
kill. Counterproductive.
My conclusion is that the immune system does not need a kick in the arse
to make it work.

William