From:
Andrea Hughett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 2010 06:34:32 -0800
These subject headings always amuse me, because it should be painfully obvious by now that there is NO consensus here, on anything.

That said, I drink coffee.  Usually black with stevia, occasionally with a dash of coconut or almond milk for a treat.

I read the "research" on coffee selectively, concentrating on that which touts its benefits to health and well-being. I'm not totally convinced, but it provides a convenient rationalization for what I am likely to go on doing anyhow.

YMMV

Andrea