Neil Timms <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:14:15 +0800
Hi,

There may be a typo about the PET.

Regarding the groups of people who eat Paleo - I found out about it
through a paragraph in 'The Third Chimpanzee' about how our ancestors
were bigger, stronger, healthier, brainier, etc - had to find out if
it was BS or not - turned out it was true.

Well done for opening the page for comments.

Cheers

Neil

--
Neil C Timms