From:
Ken O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:20:06 -0600
If what you wrote below is the case, sadly you're not going to be able to
help yourself. Playing an organ makes no significant metabolic demands.
Hiking and swimming do not address loss of type II strength muscle. Riding a
bike doing interval spin classes could get you going in the right direction.
Doing weight or other resistance training (bodyweight, for example) using a
HIIT (high intensity interval training) approach is the most likely method
for regaining your metabolic fitness and health. Many people don't like
coming to grips with Mother Nature's laws of health - they should invest in
Death Insurance (normally called life insurance) since they rationalize
themselves out of doing the very things constituting Living Life Insurance.