From:
Jessica Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 16:44:27 -0500
Please do not contact me off-list & accuse me of being pro-censorship.  I
am, in actuality, very much against censorship.  I am also, however, very
much opposed to you continually forcing your beliefs, which I do NOT agree
with, upon those of us who have enrolled in a Paleo eating list for the sole
purpose of receiving emails regarding Paleo eating.  I'm not interested in
discussing your belief system through that forum.  I'd join some related
group to discuss these things if I was so inclined.

I would suggest that you exercise more caution when sending your emails to
mass audiences in future, as MANY members of the Paleo group have expressed
their disdain for these interruptions on multiple occasions.