C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Hadley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 09:30:59 -0400
Ah, ok!  At the top of the page - on the Windows toolbar (which includes
File, Edit, View, Favorites, Tools, and Help), click the View tab.  A
dropdown menu opens, and you should arrow down to the ninth option,
which is Encoding.  Select it, and another dropdown menu opens with the
following options: Auto-Select, Western European (Windows), Western
European (ISO), Unicode (UTF-8), More (and a couple other options about
reading direction that we needn't worry about right now).  You will want
to select Unicode (UTF-8), the fourth option down. I think that will fix
your problem - at least I really hope so!  I'm not a pro at this by any
measure.

If my directions are still too fuzzy to interpret, give a yell back and
I'll give it another shot.  My husband is an IT dude, and I can check
with him.

Good luck!