C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 09:52:08 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Cerebral Palsy List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
JOHN RUNER
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 08:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Mary Falling to the side?

Mary's stroke was in the left posterior of her brain causing right side
weakness.   No an EEG was not done, I am trying to get a hold of her
neurologist today.

Good

 What I don't understand unless the walk just over stressed her strong left
side is what made her strong side totally give out?

It is all emenating from the brain signals

 that is what the eeg// other tests are for to ascertain

John Runer

I'm  no neuro nor a dr I realize

 I am just excited to get your mary the med attention she needs

I think a full reassesment your mary is called for urgently at this point
and  time in her life?

MOST  sincerely and concerned for her

database 4071 (20090513) __________

http://www.eset.com