From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2010 13:18:42 -0400
Hello Tom.

Believe me, we all know how hard it is to find jobs especially for blind
persons.  I wish you all the best in your job search, and I do hope it works
out that you can stay in the Colorado area if that's what you want to do.  I
would also hope that perhaps new funding can be found so that you can keep
your current position since you seem to like it so much.  Anyway, my
thoughts and prayers are with both you and your XYL.  73.
Harvey Heagy (N.5.H.A.U.)