Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:59:53 -0400
Howard,

Hate to disillusion you, but someday you'll wake up from your dream and find
out it was a nightmare.  For starters, the new bill will drive up healthcare
costs even more than under the current system.  Secondly, it will create a
huge shortage of primary care physicians.  I can provide you the articles
off-list by an economist who analyzed the affects of the provisions in the
recently passed Health Care Act.

Steve