From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2010 15:31:39 -0400
There is an ARRL Rookie Roundup (first running of this SSB QSO party), in
much of the General Class phone band.  I'm not hearing a lot.

Because I procrastinated too long about trees tangling up with my beam, half
of the front-most director has fallen off my KT34XA.  It still loads up and
it is still directional, but I don't know how many people I can hear.  You
heard me with this antenna last Sunday.  I also don't know whether I should
just try to start the net or if someone else wishes to do the honors.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls