From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2010 00:56:05 -0400
Danny,

I've had a couple of WiFi radios, and they will work if someone sighted can
help you get through the menus on the radio.  I soon found out, that the
best way to listen to internet radio is with a small laptop computer such as
a netbook with a screen reader and a WiFi connection.

One of the best sites to go to for customizing your favorite stations is
www. reciva.com  It costs nothing to sign up and the best thing is that you
will always know what station your listening to.

73

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!