From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2010 20:31:19 -0700
I've never been a fan of anderson power poles, I know some like them and
they're sort of the standard.  I use the motorola plugs, the ones with
one bare and one rubber covered connector.  I've used those for years.
I have a friend who says he uses wire nuts, about as universal as you
can get. <smile>  You can actually reverse the power poles as a friend
of mine did one night while trying to plug stuff in under his dash and
blew a buonch of fuses.  I admit they're sort of the standard, but I've
been a rebel all my life anyhow..
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr