From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 07:23:39 -0500
PopComm is available in braillle every month from NLS.  It will probably be
the recorded magazine of the month for one of the months this year, but no
one knows which month.  You could request to get tapes of Magazine of the
Month, but you would get many things you don't want.

Monitoring Times was the magazine of the month for January, 2009, and it is
still available on the BARD site.  Magazines are not going to be mailed out
on cartridge for a long time; this is one of NLS's unsolved problems with
the digital conversion.

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls