From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2010 21:32:38 -0500
LNLS doesn't have the money or the QA staff to convert all of its analog
books to digital format.  That's why it may not be advisable to turn in your
cassette player yet.  Our volunteers are still repairing C-1 cassette
players, and we have the spare parts needed to keep this program going for a
while longer for those who need it.

loyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls