Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2012 21:21:21 -0400
This came up in a search on "paleo" in publication date sort. This
book is free only today. Sorry I'm a little late sending this today.
It will be free only until around midnight PST.

Tasty Paleo Salad Recipes: 21 delicious, healthy and easy to prepare
salads. Suitable for special diets including Paleo, gluten-free,
dairy-free, low carb by Elisabeth Peters
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0083IKTES

I really don't see a need for a recipe to make a salad. This is why
salad bars are so popular. No recipe needed! Looking quickly through
the book I find that vinegar appears. The author argues that since
other paleo recipe include it then she can also. Though one can
always use lemon juice instead.

The author admits that no legumes are paleo, but couldn't resist
including some where we eat the green outside instead of the dried bean.

There is a lot of general advice before you get to the 21 recipes.
And the recipes do provide useful ideas on salad making. And at the
end there are a bunch of dressing recipes.

Yesterday's book that I reviewed is free for a second day. And there
is a Master Resell Rights book free. This is a book where you buy it
for $3.89 and then have rights to resell it for whatever you want. It
is the fourth time that this same book has appeared on Amazon.