Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:35:44 -0500
7bit
From:
Kristina K. Carlton wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I have been having problems with my blood sugar jumping up pretty
> high fairly easily. Yesterday I tracked it throughout the day and
> wanted to get ya'lls take on it.

Any instrument technician would tell you that readings have an error,
unknown unless it's calibrated often enough. But blood sugar varies
throughout the day anyway.

  My goal was to eat just once or twice a day, but
> I am so hungry some days, like today, I just can't stand it.

Hunger is a message from your immune system saying: GIMME FAT! (or gimme
EFAs, if you prefer). IMO
Fativores never get hungry.

William