Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:31:42 -0500
Most meters either in the transmitter or external show a red warning at 3 to
1 and that level there is a significant loss in transmitted signal strength.
There are tables and  formulas that address that question.  For example, 1.5
to 1 is a 4 percent loss., while 2 to 1 is more than 10 percent loss.  If
you can't adjust the antenna for a better SWR, use a transmatch to protect
the rig and make it happy.  You will most likely not make the antenna
perform any better.

Hope this helps.

73
Bob