From:
Diana Iklov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diana Iklov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 19:01:42 -0500

START YOUR SPRING WITH A SMILE!

This allergy-friendly AND gluten-free recipe is fun, easy and a great way to
get in the spirit of Spring. Oh, and did we say tasty too!

BEACH BASH PARTY MIX

Ingredients:

1-1/4 C  ENJOY LIFE FOODS CRUNCHY FLAX

1-1/4  C  ENJOY LIFE FOODS CRUNCHY RICE

1 bag  ENJOY LIFE FOODS BEACH BASH TRAIL MIX

½ C Sunflower Seeds

Spice Mix Ingredients:

1-1/4 t sea salt, fine

1 t paprika, plain or smoked

½ t granulated garlic powder

½ t granulated onion powder

½ t ground coriander

¼ t ground cumin

¼ t ground cayenne pepper (optional)

Black Pepper to taste

3 T Grapeseed Oil, Canola Oil, Olive Oil OR melted Butter if tolerated

Directions:

1.    Preheat oven to 275 degrees.

2.    Combine cereals, seeds, and trail mix in a large bowl. In a small bowl
combine spices and oil and stir together until spices are completely
combined with the oil. Pour oil mixture over cereal and stir to coat the
cereal. Place contents of bowl in two sheet pans. Place in oven.

3.    Stir mixture every 15 minutes until it is golden and toasty, about 40
minutes.

4.    Allow to cool. Eat or store in an airtight container up to 10 days.

Microwave instructions: microwave on high for 5-6 minutes.  Allow to cool.
Eat or store once completely cool.

mix.

Enjoy Life products are CERTIFIED GLUTEN-FREE and ALLERGY FRIENDLY. They
contain NO: wheat/gluten, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg or soy. Keep those
smiles going all day with our cookies, snack bars, trail mixes, bagels,
chocolatey bars and more– they’re tempt-sational!

Available online and at natural food and select grocery stores nationwide.
Join our community for recipes, special offers and more!
www.enjoylifefoods.com
<http://www.icebase.com/go2.shtml?sRt0NRAWNLU4LLor/0a702cc81b0a64ea/1337d101

Become our fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and read our blog!
www.facebook.com/enjoylifefoods. www.twitter.com/elfceo
http://www.enjoylifefoodsblog.com/