Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:21:55 EST

Many thanks to all who answered.   The majority said that since  barley was
not a major allergen, it was not required to be listed on the label,  thus
our constant questioning of label omissions continue.   But aren't ALL
ingredients supposed to be on the  label?      How do we ever feel safe until
this  happens?

It was also suggested that the FDA and FTC be alerted.

I have forwarded all your emails to the original person asking this
question.   It is good to know this group appreciates these mails,  otherwise how
would we know what is going on out there.  It enables us to  take matters
into our own hands and do the right thing.

Thanks again,
Bev