From:
Dennis Ashuk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dennis Ashuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:23:17 -0700

My wife and I will be visiting Las Vegas next week and I would like to know if anyone
has had any recent & new experiences with gluten free restaurant dining.

I have researched the archives and came up with a number or possibilities which I
will explore.   However, in researching websites I came across two restaurants that
appear to have some merit but not mentioned by anyone to date.  They are:

Lazy Joe's Fish & Chips
(702) 489-6523
Southwest
7835 Rainbow Blvd Suite# 22
Las Vegas, NV 89113

the Saucy Tomato
(702) 483-5040
East Side
3870 E. Flamingo Rd. Ste. A1
Las Vegas, NV 89121

Joe's, for GF fish and chips, as the name implies and "the Saucy Tomato" for GF
pizza.

Has anyone experienced these two places?

Any assistance and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Dennis