Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 2010 10:48:36 EST

The Richland County Celiac Support Group will meet on Tuesday, January 5th,
 at 7 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church, 399 S. Trimble Road,
Mansfield,  OH.    Please park at the rear of the church and enter from  there.
Follow the signs.

The guest speaker will be Greg Brandes, a chef from MedCentral  Hospital.
He is an annual guest who presents us with many great GF  items and lessons
on how to make them.    He is the chef at our  local hospital.  We always
feel safe with him on board when we are patients  there as we know we will
always have a GF meal available.   Not many  hospitals can make that claim,
especially some of the bigger, well-known ones in  Cleveland and Columbus.

The meeting is open to all who are interested.  If you need directions  or
additional information, please email me or call 419-565-5680.

Bev Messner
Richland County Celiac Support Group
Mansfield, OH