From:
Eileen Wuebker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eileen Wuebker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2011 07:52:28 -0600

Dear List Members,

My pre-teen daughter was diagnosed with celiac disease 6 months ago and
continues to deal with headaches and stomach upset off and on.  She also has
difficulty with motion sickness.

We are continuing to try to make sure there is no hidden gluten in her diet,
but have also been trying to find something that may help sooth her stomach.
The doctor has not offered any real help here.  Does anyone have any
suggestions that have worked for you?  Tylenol doesn't seem to help her ...
we're currently trying some products with ginger in them.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Eileen