ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris &Hubby Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2014 17:47:12 -0400
Gosh, I will miss his posts! I care about "Grandpa Dos" a lot, both
on list and off. and the iscussions on here were not all emotional.
Ms. Angel surely knows her stuff and why she believes what and as she does!

Will need to contact Grandpa!

A  Biblestudy would have been great on here!

In His grip of grace!

Doris