ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Dec 2011 01:08:39 -0500
The below isthe Children's Bible put out by

www.faithcomesbyhearing.com

for free. since their proprietary download manager is not very
accessible, i put this on sendspace for one lady's special little
6-year-old girl. I htought the rest of you might enjoy this as well.
(this is not the Children's audio Bible I was requesting the other day.)

the ESV Children's Bible consists of selections of Bible passages
telling the main stories of the Old Testament and the harmonized
Gospels about the life of Jesus using the text of the english
Standard Version  (ESV).

The Children's Audio Bible comes in a 2-part multipart .rar archive.
You need both parts to extract the archive. Download both to the same
folder on your harddrive and use 7-zip, winrar, or any rar-capable
decompression utility to extract the archive.

Please find the download links below this message.

Enjoy and be blessed everyone!

Doris

You have successfully uploaded a file called ESV-CB.part1.rar (250
MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hrm32x

You have successfully uploaded a file called ESV-CB.part2.rar (222.9

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2e4314