ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 11:28:22 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to ask for more prayer requests, but please read below.

Vernon has been sick for almost a week, and he doesn't seem to be
getting better. It started out as a bad conjestion and then it went
into a head cold or something. I tried for two days to try and get
him to go to the doctor, and he wouldn't go. He told me if I made an
appointment, he wouldn't go. Today, I pleaded with him again, he
finally gave in, but he's not  happy. I asked his brother, Dean how
he looked, and he said he looked very tired.

He's not been sleeping good.

Please pray for him. He'll be going to the doctor this afternoon.

Also, please pray for me. I've been in anxiety mode all week, I mean
really bad. Some what depressed, but not seveer.

Please pray that I get my house cleaned for my Miche party on Friday
night. Vernon isn't able to help me and that is okay. I just need to
get myself in gear and get things done. I'm not good at cleaning any
more, and I personally hate cleaning house, but I need to get it done.

Also, please pray that my party on Friday night is a huge success.

More than anything, please keep Vernon in  your prayers.

Thanks so much for your love and prayers.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson