Date:
Mon, 31 May 2010 19:40:45 -0400

Hi,

I searched the archives, but didn't find too much, so thought I would try a post.  We are headed to Niagara Falls next Sun. and would like some recommendations for GF friendly restaurants and grocery stores on either the Canadian side where we will stay or the American side where we might visit.  We will have a car and hope to visit Niagara on the Lake and eat there one lunch or dinner.  Any suggestions for good GF options in any of these places?  I read that there is a Wegman's Grocery store in Buffalo that has lots of GF stuff.  If we stop there before we cross the border will there be a problem taking the groceries from the US into Canada?  I will summarize for anyone else interested.

Thanks for any help you can give us!

*******
*******