ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:10:17 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I have a dear friend and Sister in Christ. Her name is Rhoda Laws.
She lives in Hillsboro Oregon.

She is very depressed, and she's ready to commit herself to the
Psychick ward. She feels that no one understands her.

She's ready to give up completely.

I just wrote to her, and I will be calling her today.

She's definitely saved. She doesn't have a job, becuase of her poor
health, she's not able to work. She's trying to get on Disability,
but so far, she's been turned down. She's consulting with a lawyer.

She's having chest pains, and she feels like she's on the verge of
another heart attack, and the person she's living with right now
doesn't want to help her clean house. This person expects her to do
things she's not physically able to do.

Please pray for Rhoda.

Thank you very much.

Love and Blessings,