From:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 18:19:00 -0400

Hello from Ener-G Foods Inc.

Well finally Spring has arrived in Seattle.  The flowers are starting to bloom and it is getting warmer, which we are grateful for.

This month we are offering our Wylde Sesame Pretzels, the 4 oz size at 15% off.  These Gluten Free and Soy Free pretzels are made by Ener-G Foods at our plant in Pennsylvania.  This is a dedicated Gluten Free Plant here in the USA.  It is located right in the middle of the Pretzel Capital in the USA. We are the only 100% dedicated Gluten Free Pretzel Plant in the USA.

Also this month we are offering our Corn Loaf, great sandwich bread, at 15% off as well as our Croutons also at 15% off.

Come to our web site and place an order over $40.00 (before shipping ) and get a free Pound Cake.  These make fantastic Strawberry Short Cakes!!! :)

Give us a call anytime or send us an e-mail if you have any questions regarding Ener-G products or if you need any information on our Gluten Free Items.

Happy May!!

Ener-G Foods Inc
800-331-5222
www.ener-g.com