From:
Joe Trimarchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:11:27 -0500
I have a Dell Ispiron 545 running Win 7 Home Premium with 2 external hard drives connected to a USB 2 hub. Recently the Maxtor external HD is not recognized either when booting up or waking up after Sleep. If I unplug the USB cable from the drive and plug it in it is immediately recognized. I've tried changing the USB cable, using different USB ports both on the Hub and on the computer but it is still not recognized on boot or wake up. I would appreciate any suggestions to fix this if possible. If not I'll replace the drive as the cost of external drives is quite cheap.

Thanks,

Joe Trimarchi

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml