From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:15:32 -0800
I assume you mean heat when putting it on her lap? If so, your only
real solution is to either get one of those lap protectors that you
put under the laptop, and that are available from Staples, maybe
something with the USB powered fans in it like Targus has... also
check out Monoprice.  You could also get something more like a
Netbook which won't run as hot.

Mark Rode

At 07:29 PM 1/10/2010, you wrote:
>My daughter is driving me nuts with her requirements for a laptop.
>she is concerned about heat - her current laptop gets quite hot
>at times after long use.
>Peter

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml