From:
Andrea Hughett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:19:03 -0800
The way I see it, here's the problem with studies showing something has no effect.  Imagine a group of children with food allergies being treated by removing eggs from the diet.  The ones with egg allergies will improve.  Most of the ones with other allergies will show no change, and the ones who happen to be allergic to soy and dairy will actually become worse, because the eggs are replaced with soy and cheese.  Statistically, though, there will be no change.....

The fact that a certain treatment doesn't work for everyone does not mean it doesn't work for some, and if it works for me, that's all I ask.

Andrea